Main Fundraiser Sponsor
Jen-Hill Construction Materials
The Reline Family
The Spraggins Family
The Thibault Family
The Webb Family
Certified Auto Brokers
Greg Miller, Capital Financial Group
Higgs Pediatric Dentistry
Kid City Smiles
McMurray, Fox & Associates PLLC
Optimum Mens Health
The French Shoppe
2018-2019 Updated Clubs (updated throughout the school year)
Robert E. Ellis Middle School (est.1994) is a community of students, parents, and teachers where students have authentic learning experiences to grow academically, socially, and as citizens with responsibilities to our community and one another.
To provide a collaborative school community where students receive quality instruction by exemplary leadership and staff and are supported by shared resources.
A collaborative culture at Ellis Middle School is--
- created by supportive relationships among students, parents, teachers and the community, and
- maintained by working as a team, involving and inviting different thoughts and opinions, and engaging in active problem solving.
Shared resources at Ellis Middle School are--
- sought after and utilized so that students have full access to relevant learning experiences,
- protected so that teachers are given time and research-based materials to work with students, and
- appreciated so that our community sees an inviting campus seeking to represent the needs and values of our students and parents.
Quality instruction at Ellis Middle School is--
- evident by structured learning environments of students who are actively engaged in a variety of activities, tasks, and
- planned by exemplary teachers focused on goals relevant to each student's future.
Leadership at Ellis Middle School is--
- the collective work of students, parents, teachers, and staff taking pride and ownership in the responsibility and success of the school through
- communicating with mutual respect and
- student-focused and always by example.