To Go Meals for Sumner County Students
As we approach this new school year, we know that there is a lot going on and we would like to help make it easier. The Sumner County School Nutrition Program is excited to offer to-go meals for our students.
Here is how it will work.
- There will be a link on your child’s school website to order your meals.
- You will be able to order meals on the days that your child is not in a school building.
- If your child is enrolled in the Sumner Virtual Academy you can order a meal each day.
- Meals must be ordered no later than 8:00am on the day of pickup.
- You can order 1 breakfast and 1 lunch per child, per day.
- Want to eat with your child? Adult meals are available for pickup as well! Prices are listed below.
- Meal pick up at each school will be between 10:30-11:00 each day and must be picked up by a parent/guardian.
- Please see the information on your school’s website for the pickup location at each school.
Thank you for your support and participation with our National School Lunch Program. We look forward to helping you any way that we can.